Scan to follow WeChat public account
Regulations on the Safety Management of Large-scale Mass Activities
Decree of the State Council of the People's Republic of China
The "Regulations on the Safety Management of Large-scale Mass Activities" has been adopted by the 190th Executive Meeting of the State Council on August 29, 2007, and is now promulgated, effective October 1, 2007.
September 14, 2007
Regulations on Safety Management of Large-scale Mass Activities
Chapter I General Provisions
Article 1 These regulations are formulated in order to strengthen the safety management of large-scale mass activities, protect the lives of citizens and property, and maintain public order and public safety.
Article 2 The large-scale mass activities mentioned in these Regulations refer to the following activities organized by legal persons or other organizations for the general public with an estimated number of participants of 1,000 or more:
(1) sports competition activities;
(2) cultural performances such as concerts and concerts;
(3) activities such as exhibitions and sales;
(4) activities such as garden tours, lantern festivals, temple fairs, flower parties, fireworks shows, etc .;
(5) Recruitment fairs, lottery sales, etc.
The provisions of these regulations are not applicable to the activities held in the theaters, concert halls, parks, entertainment venues, etc. within their daily business scope.
Article 3 The safety management of large-scale mass activities shall follow the principle of safety first and prevention first, and adhere to the principle of the responsibility of the organizer and government supervision.
Article 4 The public security organs of the people's governments at or above the county level are responsible for the safety management of large-scale mass activities.
Other relevant competent departments of the people's governments at or above the county level are responsible for the safety work of large-scale mass activities in accordance with their respective duties.
Chapter II Safety Responsibility
Article 5 The organizer of a large-scale mass activity (hereinafter referred to as the organizer) is responsible for the safety of its activities. The main person in charge of the organizer is the person responsible for the safety of large-scale mass activities.
Article 6 The organizer shall formulate a safety work plan for large-scale mass events when holding large-scale mass events.
The safety work plan for large-scale mass activities includes the following:
(1) the time, place, content and organization of the event;
(2) the number of security personnel, task assignment and identification marks;
(3) Fire safety measures at the event site;
(4) the number of persons that can be accommodated at the event venue and the expected number of participants in the event;
(5) the setting and identification of public security buffer areas;
(6) Ticket inspection and security inspection measures for admission personnel;
(7) Vehicle parking and grooming measures;
(8) Measures for maintaining order on the spot and personnel guidance;
(9) Emergency rescue plan.
Article 7 The organizer is specifically responsible for the following security matters:
(1) Implementing the safety work plan and safety responsibility system for large-scale mass activities, clarifying safety measures and job responsibilities of safety staff, and conducting safety publicity and education on large-scale mass activities;
(2) ensuring the safety of temporarily constructed facilities and buildings and eliminating hidden dangers;
(3) in accordance with the requirements of the public security organ in charge of permitting, equip necessary security inspection equipment, conduct security inspections on personnel participating in large-scale mass activities, and the contractor has the right to refuse entry if they refuse to accept security inspections;
(4) Issuing or selling tickets in accordance with the approved number of people accommodated in the venue and the designated area;
(5) Implement emergency rescue measures such as medical rescue, fire fighting, emergency evacuation and organize drills;
(6) Stop acts that hinder the safety of large-scale mass activities in a timely manner, and report illegal acts to the public security organs in a timely manner;
(7) Equipped with professional security personnel and other security personnel suitable for the safety work of large-scale mass activities;
(8) Provide necessary guarantees for the safe work of large-scale mass activities.
Article 8 Site managers of large-scale mass activities are specifically responsible for the following safety matters:
(1) ensuring that the venues and facilities for activities comply with national safety standards and safety regulations;
(2) ensuring that evacuation routes, safety exits, fire truck passages, emergency broadcasts, emergency lighting, and evacuation instructions conform to laws, regulations, and technical standards;
(3) to ensure that the monitoring equipment and fire protection facilities and equipment are fully configured, intact and effective;
(4) Provide necessary parking places and maintain security and order.
Article 9 Personnel participating in large-scale mass activities shall abide by the following regulations:
(1) to abide by laws, regulations and social morals, and must not obstruct social order or affect social order;
(2) To abide by the management system of public security and fire prevention in large-scale mass activity places, accept safety inspections, and not carry explosive, flammable, radioactive, poisonous, corrosive and other dangerous substances or illegally carry firearms, ammunition, control instruments;
(3) Obey safety management, shall not display insulting slogans, banners and other items, shall not besiege referees, athletes or other staff members, and shall not throw debris.
Article 10 Public security organs shall perform the following duties:
(1) Examining the application materials submitted by the organizer for large-scale mass activities and implementing safety permits;
(2) Formulating safety supervision plans and emergency plans for large-scale mass activities;
(3) guiding the education and training of safety personnel;
(4) Organize safety inspections at the venues before large-scale mass events are held, and promptly order corrections if any potential safety hazards are discovered;
(5) Supervising and inspecting the implementation of safety work during the course of holding large-scale mass events, and ordering corrections in time if any hidden dangers are discovered;
(6) Investigate and punish illegal and criminal acts in large-scale mass activities according to law, and handle emergencies that endanger public safety.
Chapter III Safety Management
Article 11 Public security organs implement a safety permit system for large-scale mass activities. If the "Regulations on the Management of Commercial Performances" provide otherwise for the safety management of performance activities, such provisions shall prevail.
Large-scale mass events should meet the following conditions:
(1) The sponsor is a legal person or other organization established in accordance with legal procedures;
(2) The content of large-scale mass activities must not violate the provisions of the Constitution, laws, and regulations, and must not violate public morals;
(3) Having a safety work plan that complies with the provisions of these regulations, with clear safety responsibilities and effective measures;
(4) Activity places and facilities meet safety requirements.
Article 12 If the estimated number of people participating in a large-scale mass event is more than 1,000 and less than 5,000, the public security organ of the county-level people's government where the event is located shall implement a security permit; The public security organs of the people's governments at the municipal level or the municipal government's public security organs implement security permits; if large-scale mass events are held across provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities, the public security department of the State Council should implement security permits.
Article 13 The organizer shall submit an application for a security permit 20 days before the date of the event. When applying, it shall submit the following materials:
(1) Proof of legal establishment of the undertaker and identification of the person responsible for security;
(2) The plan for large-scale mass activities and its description. If two or more contractors jointly undertake large-scale mass activities, an agreement for joint hosting shall also be submitted;
(3) Safety work plan for large-scale mass activities;
(4) The event venue manager agrees to provide a certificate of the event venue.
In accordance with the laws and administrative regulations, relevant competent departments shall also submit relevant qualifications and qualification certificates if they have qualifications and qualification requirements for the organizers of large-scale mass activities.
Article 14 Upon receiving the application materials, the public security organ shall make a decision on acceptance or rejection according to law. Applications accepted shall be reviewed within 7 days from the date of acceptance, the venue shall be inspected, and a decision shall be made on those who meet the safety requirements; a decision not to be permitted on those who do not meet the safety conditions, and Give reasons in writing.
Article 15: For large-scale mass events with safety permits, the organizer must not change the time, place, or content of the event or expand the scale of large-scale mass events without authorization.
If the undertaker changes the time of a large-scale mass event, he shall apply to the public security organ that made the decision on the permission before the original scheduled event time, and the change can only be made with the consent of the public security organ.
If the undertaker changes the location or content of a large-scale mass event, or expands the scale of holding a large-scale mass event, it shall re-apply for a security permit in accordance with the provisions of these regulations.
If the organizer cancels the holding of a large-scale mass event, it shall notify the public security organ that made the decision on the safety permit in writing before the scheduled time for the event, and return the security permit issued by the public security organ to allow the large-scale mass event to be held.
Article 16 For large-scale mass activities with safety permits, public security organs shall organize corresponding police forces in accordance with security needs, maintain public order and traffic order around the site of the activity, prevent and handle emergencies, and investigate and punish illegal and criminal activities.
Article 17 Staff members of the public security organs who are responsible for performing safety management tasks at the scene of large-scale mass activities shall enter the scene of large-scale mass activities with their duty documents and perform their duties of safety management in accordance with law.
Public security organs and other relevant authorities and their staff shall not ask for tickets from the organizer.
Article 18 When the organizer finds that the number of people entering the venue has reached the approved number, it shall immediately stop checking the tickets; if it finds that it holds tickets outside the designated area or holds fake tickets, it shall refuse to enter the venue and report to the police at the event site. Organ staff report.
Article 19 In the event of a public safety accident or public security case during the holding of a large-scale mass event, the person in charge of safety shall immediately initiate an emergency rescue plan and report it immediately to the public security organ.
Chapter IV Legal Liability
Article 20 If the organizer changes the time, place, or content of a large-scale mass event without authorization or expands the scale of the large-scale mass event without authorization, the public security organ shall impose a fine of 10,000 to 50,000 yuan; if there is illegal income, it shall be confiscated Illegal income.
Large-scale mass activities without the security permission of the public security organ shall be banned by the public security organ, and the contractor shall be fined from 100,000 yuan to 300,000 yuan.
Article 21 If the organizer or the manager of a large-scale mass activity venue violates the provisions of these Regulations, causing a serious injury or death, a public security case, or causing other serious consequences to constitute a crime, criminal responsibility shall be investigated in accordance with the law; if it does not constitute a crime, it shall be responsible for safety Persons and other persons directly responsible shall be punished in accordance with the law and punished by public security administration, and shall be fined from 10,000 yuan to 50,000 yuan.
Article 22 In the event of a public safety accident during the holding of a large-scale mass event, if the person in charge of safety does not immediately launch an emergency rescue plan or report it to the public security organ immediately, the public security organ shall charge 5000 yuan to the person responsible for security and other directly responsible personnel. Fines ranging from RMB 50,000 to RMB 50,000.
Article 23 If a person participating in a large-scale mass activity commits an act in violation of Article 9 of these regulations, the public security organ shall give criticism and education; if there is an act that endangers public security order and threatens public safety, the public security organ may forcibly remove him On-site, public security management punishment shall be given according to law; if a crime is constituted, criminal liability shall be investigated according to law.
Article 24 The staff of the relevant competent department and the directly responsible supervisor who perform abuse of power, neglect their duties, or engage in malpractices for personal gain in the performance of the safety management duties of large-scale mass activities shall be punished according to law; if a crime is constituted, they shall be investigated in accordance with law criminal responsibility.
Chapter V Supplementary Provisions
Article 25 The security of large-scale mass events directly organized by people's governments at or above the county level and departments of the State Council shall be the responsibility of the people's government or department of the State Council that organizes the activities. The security permit system is not implemented, but should be implemented in accordance with these regulations. Relevant regulations oblige or work with relevant public security organs to formulate a stricter security work plan and organize its implementation.
Article 26 These Regulations shall become effective on October 1, 2007.
Regulations on Internal Security of Enterprises and Institutions